Motorola Si200 Body-Worn Video Camera
With the increasing importance of video evidence in court, it’s critical that you have a simple and secure way to capture the truth and manage the evidence, ensuring the chain of custody and its reliability in court.
The Si200 Police Body-worn Video Camera together with CommandCentral Vault is part of Motorola Solutions complete Digital Evidence Management solution for capturing, storing, analyzing and sharing critical video evidence.
With its simple controls, high-resolution camera and rugged design the Si200 Police Body-worn Video Camera makes capturing the evidence easy so that you can protect the truth.
Motorola Si200 Features
Get The Picture
Be confident you captured the evidence you need with a camera system that works for you anywhere, anytime. With a high-res camera, low light recording and simple controls, the Si200 captures and secures the video evidence you need. And with up to 2 minutes pre-buffering, the Si200 starts securely capturing video prior to pressing the record button so you won’t miss the critical moment.
Protect The Truth
The Si200 works seamlessly with Motorola Solutions CommandCentral Vault Digital Evidence Management software, keeping your video evidence secure from capture, through upload and storage. The Si200 digitally signs all captured content to protect the chain of custody and verifies the authenticity of CommandCentral Vault before transferring the files.
Stay On The Streets
The Si200 will last a full 12 hour shift, ensuring it is ready whenever and wherever it is needed. Use Review for Si200, the secure smartphone application for live viewing, tagging and playback while in the field so that you spend more time patrolling the streets rather than back at the station filing the evidence. With integrated Wi-Fi you can upload evidence from anywhere your organization has a connection that’s deemed secure, at the station or in the field.
Rely On Purpose-Built Design
Focus on the mission ahead not on your body-worn camera. The Si200 is compact, rugged, lightweight and ready to go with you into any situation. With an advanced ergonomic design, simplicity of use and multiple wearing options, the Si200 is easy to use and wear. Designed to withstand the elements and tough conditions with an IP67, MIL-STD-810G rating, it will survive all the challenges the job can throw at it.
Know Where It Happened
With on-board GPS, the Si200 embeds the location of any captured video evidence into its metadata. Once uploaded into CommandCentral Vault, the video is correlated with relevant information from your other systems such as Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) or Records Management System (RMS).
- Secure end-to-end solution with CommandCentral Vault
- Simple controls with tactile feedback for eyes-up operation
- Compact and lightweight
- Integrated GPS location services
- Extended battery life of 12+ hours
- Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® connectivity
- Low light recording at 0.1 lux
- Field of view: 148° diagonal, 120° horizontal, 63° vertical
- 64 GB storage
- Configurable pre-buffering up to 2 minutes
- Configurable recording resolution 1080p / 720p / 420p
- Optional mute to support 2 party consent
- Silent, lights off covert mode
- Smartphone application to playback, tag and upload recorded videos
- Rugged design with IP67, MIL-STD 810 G
- Ethernet multi-unit, wall and vehicular chargers
- Mounting options to accommodate multiple uniform types