ePMP 1000 Overview
The New Standard in Wireless Broadband
Wireless service providers and enterprises need reliable, high-quality broadband connectivity that can be rapidly deployed and expanded. The new ePMP platform provides stable coverage across large service areas and enhances your existing infrastructure.
Our radios support an impressive 200+ Mbps throughput to deliver bandwidth-intensive services such as VoIP (Voice over IP), video and data to end users across multiple vertical markets. The ePMP is optimized for outdoor applications, offering connectivity up to 13 miles with one efficient PTP and PMP integrated radio.
Using the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency spectrum, the new ePMP architecture covers major unlicensed global bands and is the most effective connectivity solution for the under- and unconnected around the world.
- GPS Synchronization for seamless scalability and minimal interference.
- Quality of Service (QoS) ensures superior consistency and integrity for VoIP (Voice over IP), video and data services.
- Reliability is provided by quality components that have been rigorously field tested to minimize service requirement and maximize performance.
- ePMP Brochure
- Understanding ePMP Throughput Capacity
- ePMP 5 GHz ACCESS POINT ANTENNAS
- ePMP Software
- ePMP 100A-525 Dish Spec Sheet
- ePMP 1000 Connectorized Radio Spec Sheet
- ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio Spec Sheet
- ePMP 1000 Integrated Radio Spec Sheet
- ePMP 1000 Reflector Dish Spec Sheet
- ePMP 1000 Sector Antenna Spec Sheet
- ePMP 1000 Hotsheet: The Game Changer
ePMP White Papers
- Management Tools
- Point to Multipoint
- Point to Point
- Planning Tools