Cambium Networks C3 VoIP
Service Providers, Telephone Operators and Enterprises seek a reliable solution that provides high quality and cost-effective Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service for their end users. The C3VoIP-150 Gateway provides wireless broadband connectivity and high quality voice delivery for residential and enterprise customers using existing analog equipment. This device allows companies to protect their investments in legacy equipment and migrate cost-effectively to feature-rich VoIP services.
Using wireless broadband platforms from Cambium Networks, the C3VoIP-150 delivers next generation managed VoIP service. This includes all the quality and reliability benefits of traditional phone service as well as a wide variety of many new and exciting VoIP telephony applications. Providers will benefit from an enhanced and reliable broadband technology, allowing both businesses and residential customers to seamlessly merge their analog phones with the modern IP network.
- QUALITY OF SERVICE (QOS) available on C3VoIP-150 and compatible Cambium Networks Point-to-Multipoint (PMP) platforms ensures the highest priority level for voice transmission. This capability allows providers to confidently offer high quality and reliable VoIP services to customers with existing analog equipment.
- PROVEN COMPATIBILITY between C3VoIP-150 and Cambium Networks PMP platforms allows providers to quickly integrate all necessary equipment. Configuration and management is straightforward due to the PoE connection with a Cambium Networks remote module. Customers can begin to improve revenue margins immediately.
- COMPLETE SOLUTION provided by Cambium Networks offers one turn-key platform with easy ordering and committed technical support.
The C3VoIP-150 Gateway from Cambium Networks combines quality, reliability and innovation to support VoIP service with a powerful array of features.
- Easy setup that connects the power source through the WAN port for PMP 450 and ePMP™ Remote Modules allows for simple integration with the wireless broadband network.
- Two voice ports support multiple phone lines connecting the legacy telephones to IP-based networks.
- Secure and automated provisioning using HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP allows secured flexible configuration and provisioning options.
- Dynamic network monitoring reduces jitter artifacts such as packet loss to offer clear, natural-sounding voice quality.
- Advanced call features including 3-way conference, call hold and call forwarding to enable users to enjoy the advantages of the modern IP network.
- Comprehensive voice codecs support G.711, G.722, G.723 & G.729A/B that allow providers to be compatible with different VoIP platforms.
- Management Tools
- Point to Multipoint
- Point to Point
- Planning Tools